Saturday 30 April 2011

It's Saturday

Well, it's Saturday again, and I opted to link this blog into my blogger profile. So you will note the little box at the top of the right column which links you to my book blog should you have accidentally landed here.

Despite the initial post this blog is partly (or mainly) created to post anything which doesn't belong on my book blog The Crimson Inkpot. So it can be considered my personal blog.

This last month has been a roller coaster ride for me. But I have to admit to having a sense of accomplishment.

I began taking an active part in the book blogosphere, yesterday saw my fourth time taking part in PJV's Follow Friday feature for book bloggers.

I posted my first three reviews:

William's House by Amber Kell
Hunting Human by Amanda E. Alvarez
Blood of the Maple by Dana Marie Bell

I listed my book blog at the new Book Blogger Directory, you can find me under the fiction>romance section of the site.

I've also gotten more involved with Good Reads and am using my profile there to keep track of what I've read and keeping note of my initial rating/review. I have even joined a few groups as well and began taking a more active part in discussions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. I really enjoyed my visit.Hope you good.Meanwhile plz do visit my page read on freeing your mind and 5 steps to freeing your mind and comment to assist improve and share my works.
    Lovely day.
    EBENEZER.

    ReplyDelete