Sunday 17 April 2011

The Crimson Inkpot

The Crimson Inkpot is my book blog where I share my love of reading with anyone who cares to drop by and visit me.

I blog about all types of bookish related content including:


  • Book Reviews
  • Author Discussions
  • DRM
  • Geographical Restrictions
  • Dedicated Digital Readers
  • Formats
  • and anything else bookish that attracts my attention ... oooh shiney!!!


If I have that site, why do I need this one?

Simply put The Crimson Inkpot is my blog about my reading addiction while this one is my blog about my writing addiction.


Writer (noun)

  1. Writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
  2. A person who is able to write and has written something
Everyone is able to write something, whether it's any good is an entirely different kettle of fish but they can write.

Will I someday be able to use the first meaning in reference to myself? Maybe ... who knows really because I don't.






No comments:

Post a Comment