Saturday 16 April 2011

Royal Wedding

I'm beginning to think I am the only person in the UK not excited or in anyway interested in the "Royal Wedding", maybe I'm just not normal.

The only two times I took any interest in the royal family was Diana's wedding when I was 10 (if I remember correctly) and watched the whole thing on my Aunt's TV from beginning to end, and her funeral where I watched the procession of her coffin to the church.

Not a big royal fan, I tend to prefer those I read about within the covers of a romance book to totally honest.

I am about to get invaded by my three young nephews who have returned from France last night, along with their parents naturally, and have just got their father to call so they can ask to come along to our house. Which means their parents are going shopping and they don't want to go along, let's face it trooping around the supermarket looses out every time to satellite TV, computers, Nintendo consoles and iPods.

No comments:

Post a Comment