Thursday 27 December 2012

Out of Control

I really have to get all these blogs under control ... I want to keep things as simple as possible in the coming year. So I will select a couple of blogs that I will post to. Probably here and my Invisible Me blog where I talk about living as a disabled person. Also using my self-hosted book blog as well. But I will be relaunching my book blog early next year and gradually adding to it through out the year as regularly as possible. I'm aiming for regular posting rather than as often as which was part of my problem keeping it updated, also this placed a lot of unneeded pressure on myself which made it harder for me to actually relax and write.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Santa was good to them, and if you don't celebrate Christmas personally I hope you had a good time as well regardless.


My family had a techy-Christmas:

My nephews each received a Kindle Fire HD (their paternal uncle also received one from his parents) from myself and my parents.

My brother received a PS Vita with Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified from myself and my parents.

My brother gave his wife an iPad mini.

My Mother and I gave my father a portable DVD player which came with a disc of 20 games and a wireless controller.

I gave my Mother the tablet she was in love with, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7,0 in white.

I myself received a Samsung Chromebook (October 2012 release) as well as a replacement iPod Touch (4th Generation with upgrade from 8 GB to 32 GB) for my malfunctioning two year old iPod.

So all in all a Techy-Christmas was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment